There is no special regulation for Pharmaceutical Excipient Registration in
Import pharmaceutical excipient is similar to import drug on registration in
Our consulting services including:
1. Evaluating whether your products can be registered in
2. Assessing how many fees and how long the procedure takes.
3. Guiding how to prepare the data and information on Application Dossier. We will send a Reference Brochure to manufacturer/company, there are detailed explanations and collected pitfalls on each item of Application Documents in this Reference Brochure.
4. Reviewing the data and information provided by manufacturer/company, then estimating whether they meet the requirements of
5. Translating, compiling the Application Dossier in Chinese.
6. Tracking and handling the registration procedure, then ensuring manufacturer/company could obtain IDL or CTP in time.
7. Organizing and monitoring the clinical trials.
8. Technical support.